The following is NOT ALLOWED THROUGHOUT THE EXAMINATION.
Candidates are allowed blank pieces of paper and a pen to take notes. .
IMPORTANT: In the event of an internet connection failure / power failure on the candidate’s part, the examination is cancelled and the candidate will be able to sit for the exam on the next available date.
1. Demo test: It is mandatory for all candidates to take the demo test by following the provided Manual, in order to get accustomed to the platform and prepare for the day of the exam.
2. Zoom application: All candidates MUST install the Zoom web conferencing application.
3. Safe Exam Browser (SEB): All candidates MUST install the SEB. Candidates participating only in Oral exams should only install Zoom.
4. Identification: On the day of the exam, all candidates MUST have near them their ID / passport or other formal identification documentation that they must present to the proctor.
5. All candidates MUST have:
If the above is not applied, the candidate will be denied examination.
The time allocated for each part of the written exam per level is clearly stated below: