NOCN, the world’s leading awarding organization,
is candidate’s first choice worldwide.
NOCN is the largest Awarding Organization in the UK since August 2017, based on official ranking, with international recognition and presence.
The National Open College Network (NOCN) is trusted and recognized by employers, education establishments and students around the world for its prestige, reliability, value and high quality services.
They are recognized by Ofqual and accepted by the Supreme Personnel Selection Council (ASEP) in Greece.
The tradition and prestige of NOCN, equips you with a certificate that gives value to your knowledge with exams that:
- Are a ccessible and modern
- Demonstrate your language skills
- Represent your cognitive level in subjects that you are already familiar with
- Maintain the same structure at all levels, familiarizing you with the exam
- They have topics similar to English textbooks, , making teachers flexible in their educational work
- Reward your effort with a positive marking scheme
Modern Educational Approach - Positive marking scheme
- Multiple choice questions a, b, c
- Grammar and vocabulary are examined through Reading and Writing
- Contemporary topics, adapted to the age of the candidates
- 1 examiner with 1 examinee in the Oral exam
- Extra time and special examination conditions for candidates with learning or other difficulties
- Examining all 4 skills, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Exams 2 times a year, May & December
- Past Papers immediately available
- Free of charge re-examination for refer candidates
- Near Pass Advantage – Candidates who have been assessed in 1 skill with a Near Pass (up to 3 marks below the passing mark) and have passed the other 3 units, are successful
- Candidates who have succeeded in one, two or 3 skills can secure them for the next five exam periods
- Versatile approach in the Speaking Part so as to boost the candidate’s confidence in order to achieve the maximum possible performance
- Multiple choice questions are understandable and have NO pitfalls
- Optional development points <are given in the Writing Part